THERE IS MORE THAN A LITTLE BLACK DRESS. GET READY TO BE INSPIRED.
1. Satin Dress
Satin dress is a versatile fashion girl uniform you can reach for season after season.
- For low key but cool look pair it with a basic tee and sneakers and throw a denim jacket over.
- Make your dress rock with a band tee and chunky boots.
- Glam up your look with fancy jewellery and high heels.
2. Velvet Dress
Velvet dress is one of the easiest way to look instantly more glamorous. Velvet is the texture of luxury and elegance. Get ready to turn heads!
- For a real statement look opt for a jewel-toned midi dress.
- Need a dress for a party? You can always trust on velvet, it’s a timeless piece that will never go out of style.
- For a sophisticated winter look you can layer a velvet dress with a turtleneck and pair with boots.
- Open for new street style ideas? Pair a velvet dress over slouchy jeans and add boots or sneakers.
3. Knitted Dress
If you want to look classic, elegant, sophisticated etc. put on a beige hued knitted dress. You can’t go wrong.
- Want the effortless chic look? Just pair a sweater dress with boots.
- Want the casual chic look? Just pair a sweater dress with sneakers.
- This is the easiest dress to stay warm while looking fabulous.
4. Floral Dress
Did you know florals are also for winter? Dark floral dress is a glamorous update to winter wear if you opt for a feminine look. Delicate flower print with a dark base color adds an interesting contrast which makes the appearance both romantic and edgy at the same time.
- Floral print midi dress looks so cool when paired with boots.
- During the cold winter days pair with knitwear and oversized coat.
- For low key look dress down with trainers.
5. Polka-dot Dress
Polka-dot print is a huge trend for the coming season, yet it really is a timeless print that never goes out of style. Most classic way to wear this trend is to pick a monochromatic palette, but for more experimental look, choose a dress in bold colors.
- Add a playful touch to a monochrome polka-dot dress with bright colored or metallic accessories.
- Looking for a dress that can be worn from office to evening out? Trust me, polka-dots are a great choice for any occasion!
6. Puff-sleeve Dress
Are you willing to have fun? If the answer is yes then go for the puff-sleeve trend. It’s the most fun fashion item you can wear as it totally changes the silhouette of your body.
- Look for a dress with a glossy fabric and style it with “more is more” motto in your mind.
- A styling secret: Big shoulders make your waist look smaller!
- Have fun! Pretend it’s the 80’s again!
7. Shirt Dress
Shirt dress is a wardrobe basic. Right now the most stylish model is one with loose fit. I mean really loose.
- The bigger the better. So look for a huge one.
- White and black are classics, but bright colors are funnier. It’s your choise.
SATIN DRESS: Tiger of Sweden
VELVET DRESS: Mango
KNIT DRESS: Mango
FLORAL DRESS: Topshop
POLKA-DOT DRESS: Topshop
PUFFED-SLEEVE DRESS: Samsøe & Samsøe
SHIRT DRESS: Samsøe & Samsøe