THIS PRINT WORKS EVERY TIME.
The one print that you will always keep…
… Is an evergreen polka-dot print! Patterned pieces are always fun to wear and style. If you’re searching for a print that is graphic, feminine, elegant and playful, look no more! The one print you need is called polka-dots. This retro-inspired pattern suits every body type and every age, and the best thing is, it never goes out of style.
There are so many different types of polka-dots where to select your own favorites, for example the color of the fabric and the size of the dots.
- If you opt for a classic pieces, stay in black and white, for a more playful look, choose an unexpected color combination.
- The bigger the dots, the more eye-catching the outfit, if you want to make a real statement look, search for the biggest dots you can find.
Styling is the key
The classic way to wear a polka-dot dress, is to finish the look with cat-eye sunglasses, pearls, kitten heels and bold red lips. And if you really feel like dressing up, wrap a silk scarf over your head, to make the finishing touch. This styling trick will never let you down.
For more carefree, smart relaxed look, try combining a ruffled polka-dot skirt with sneakers and a hoodie, and you will be good to go… or to stay at home.
If it makes you happy, wear it.
Are you a fan of polka-dots? What is your favorite way to wear this print? Wishing you all a lovely weekend!
Scroll down to see a few of my current favorite polka-dot items to shop this spring!
- Polka-dot print midi dress by Uterqüe with a trendy Peter Pan collar.
- All-over-ruffled tulle jacket by Stine Goya.
- Polka-dot printed total look by Mango.
- Figure-flattering polka-dot dress by Rixo.
- Mini top-handle bag with black dots by Kate Spade.
- Polka-dot mesh stiletto heels by Ted Baker.
1. POLKA-DOT SKIRT &Other Stories / 2. POLKA-DOT BLOUSE Ganni / 3. POLKA-DOT DRESS Topshop / 4. POLKA-DOT DRESS H&M